Former Louden employees went into business (Heston and Anderson) for themselves manufacturing band saws and other wood working equipment.
In 1934 Heston and Anderson built this new building at 601 W. Kirkwood. Later Whitney Monuments moved here, and they have been careful to preserve the original look of the building.
This is a typical single-story Louden out-building design with a hollow tile foundation and Louden Ventilators topped by simple arrow-type wind vanes.
Inside is an overhead carrier, an early WORKING example of a non-agricultural application of Louden technology.